1. Maybe God wants us
to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right
one so that when we finally meet the right person,
we will know how to be grateful for that gift.
2. Love is when you take away the feeling, the
passion, and the romance in a relationship and find
out that you still care for that person.
3. When the door of
happiness closes, another opens but often times we
look so long at the closed door that we don't see
the one which has been opened for us.
4. The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit
on a porch and swing with never say a word, and then
walk away feeling like it was the best conversation
you've ever had.
5. It's true that we don't know what we've got until
we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know
what we've been missing until it arrives.
There are things you'd love to hear that you would
never hear from the person who you would like to
hear from, but don't be so deaf as not to hear it
from the one who says it from their heart.
7. Don't go for looks, they can deceive. Don't go
for wealth, in the end it fades away. Go for someone
who makes you smile because it takes only a smile to
make a dark day seem bright.
8. Dream what you want to dream, go where you want
to go, be what you want to be, because you have only
one life and one chance to do all the things you
want to do.
9. A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word
may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, a
loving word may heal and bless.
10. The happiest of people don't necessarily have
the best of everything, they just make the most of
everything that comes along their way.
11. Happiness lies for those who cry, those who
hurt, those who have searched and those who have
tried, for only they can appreciate the importance
of people who have touched their lives.
12. The brightest future will always be based on a
forgotten past, you can't go on well in life until
you let go of your past failures and heartaches..
You have two choices now:
1. Delete this.
Click here to send this page to a friend!
Hope you will choose 2. I did.